Thursday 11 May 2006

Quiet air of authority

My wife and I recently attended a friend’s wedding reception where I was asked to help out by filming the proceedings as I was the only one with a video camera. This was not a problem as it gave me an opportunity to go around an talk to the guests (most of whom I did not know).

I spent a lot of time going around and filming people and getting them to leave video messages for the happy couple. All pleasant enough, but the constant close observation through the camera's viewfinder gave me quite a bit of a headache .

When I returned to my table, I was a bit subdued and did not join in much of the conversation. One of the guest at the table leaned over and remarked to my wife that "your husband is very quiet, he has a quiet air of authority about him" to which my wife replied "no, he is just vacant!"

Life's little graces, eh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home